Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hola!

Hola!!!! Happy late... New Year!!! I have been meaning to post more often... really I have! LOL 

So the last month has been very busy but fun. Right after exams I went to my motherland for the first time in about three years. There was definitely of eating, sleeping and chilling~ Unfortunately none of the pictures were taken with my camera so I will upload those pictures at a later date. 


This trip to Seoul was much more meaningful than my previous trips. Ever since my family immigrated to Canada about 20 years ago, the thought of going back to live in Korea never crossed my mind until recently. With the potential of going back to not only visit but rather to live there for a substantial period of time definitely changed my perspective in many ways. I was confused and challenged in various aspects and questioned if I would be able to integrate myself in the Korean society. There are still many uncertainties but I'm still young and I guess it's all part of a learning process... right?? 

My sister and I also visited Tokyo during my stay in Korea and it was time that we took a break from the frigid Korean winter. The weather was perfect and sunny during our four day visit. If there is one thing I can never get enough of is Japanese bread! OMG... still craving them... :(


So I'm one of those few people who never sets New Year's Resolutions... the reason? Because I know I won't be able to check them off my list at the end of the year. But I figured I would try to write down a couple of New Year's Resolutions this year and hopefully stick to them!
- eat healthy
- lose weight (seriously this Christmas break did some major! damage...)
- be opened to new opportunities
- try to network more often
- and lastly start something of your own
Unlike the previous years, I'm going to think positively and I will accomplish these by the end of the year! :D


So unfortunately my jetlag has been lasting perhaps a week too long and I'm still always tired... LOL Although I've been rolling around my apartment in pajamas most of the time, I managed to snap some of my outfits during the past couple of days. 


I never wear sweatpants in public cause I think they're gross but this day I was feeling waaaaayy to lazy to wear decent pants...
Wearing: vintage blazer, Joe sweater, Joe sweatpants, H&M shoes, vintage YSL purse, vintage fox fur scarf
 Ooohh! I got a haircut! It isn't that much more different than what I had before other than the fact that it's about 4 inches shorter.
Wearing: vintage fox fur scarf, vintage blazer, Joe sweater
Wearing: H&M coat, leather Converse, Joe Pants, Joe sweater, leather SUKRIS bag

No comments:

Post a Comment