Thursday, September 15, 2011

A New Day

hello hello!!! another beautiful day in the T.O. The weather was super duper cool today and it was absolutely the perfect fall day. As much as I don't want to admit, I think my emotions depend largely on the weather. I was happy all day long despite my disgusting allergies which still haven't seemed to leave me alone. Although I had a nasally voice for the entire day (sorry to those who had to put up with me today... I sincerely apologize...), I did all the necessary tasks such as shopping!! :D


Shopping is therapy!!! 

For those who are depressed in the world, shop till you drop!

I bought a couple of jackets for my dad and some boots for myself. These boots were such a steal that I'm still beaming from buying them. I had been meaning to buy a pair of boots like these for a long time, but being the "budget-conscious shopper" aka "cheap" I had been putting it off for awhile until I got these at Joe Fresh. 



 I know what you're thinking... does she really need two of the same boots? And my answer is YES!!! I learned from my sis that once you see something you like, milk them like mad! The heels are the perfect height, not too high, but just enough to make your legs look long and slim!~ They are super comfy and perfect for the fall and winter before it snows.

I also tried to take a picture of my outfit in the elevator... I know epic FAIL! I don't why I did that... here's the picture that remotely turned out the best out of countless pics I took.

When my sis first bought these redish, orangish pants, I thought she was absolutely crazy. But now after wearing them as part of my everyday "uniform" for the past couple of months, I've come to love them. They are super comfy and go well with pretty much everything like a boyfriend blazer or a nice vintage trench coat. Although my eyes feel like they are already bleeding from reading countless academic journals, off I go to do some more research... 굳밤!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment