Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Self Assessment

So like every year when school starts, I get really busy and stressed; hence, the lack of postings. The first week of school flew by that I wasn't really able to catch my breath before the second week started. Although it is definitely far from my first year of school, I seem to be more anxious and motivated to do well. Seeing as it is my last year, the number question that I get from people is "What are you planning on doing after you graduate?" My recent answer to that has been, "I'm not sure."

I have been doing a lot of self assessments and taking time to reflect upon the results of my decisions. I have been learning more and more about myself and where I want to direct my future. People find it shocking when I tell bluntly that I no longer want to work in the industry. If the average person goes through about 8-15 occupations in their lifetime, how can I possibly make the right decision now as to what my future career will be? After many uncomfortable and irritating days, I have come to one conclusion; I don't know what I'll be doing in the future but one things for certain, it must make me happy. 

Despite the slightly gloomy mood, I have been accomplishing my New Year's Resolution finally one step at a time. I have been diligently packing my lunch everyday! I forgot to take a picture of it today but I will soon. I mean, mine looks pretty good, but I wish it would look like this everyday. 

image courtesy of crumb blog.

Oh, I have been saving up to go to Korea for Christmas which I'm super duper excited about. I haven't bought my plane ticket yet, nevertheless, it will be an epic trip!!!!! With hopes for a better tomorrow... 굳밤! 

PS: latest craze song... in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment