Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Raining Leaves

Yup, its that time of the year again where it's raining leaves, not raining men. I guess here, in Toronto, we have already hit fall. The weather suddenly got much cooler and tonight it's going down to a low of 16 degrees Celsius. However, fall is my favorite time of the year because you can wear the prettiest clothes! The weather is perfect, not too hot, but not too cold. In changing with the season, I thought I would create a not-so-humble wish list for the fall.

** All pictures are taken from La Garconne. 
So many lovely items from leather jackets, to trench coats, sweat shirts... only if I could buy them all. 

Speaking of fall, I don't know why but at the end of a long relaxing summer, I always have a really hard time getting back into the groove of things. Although I slept for 12 hours, it always takes me a really long time to get up (involves pressing the snooze button like 5 times) and I seem tired all the time. When the school year finally starts up and I have to be at 20 different places at once, I'm tired but at the end of the day I feel accomplished and productive. There have been many times where I am so overwhelmed with all the stuff that's required of me, but when I look back at it, it was definitely a learning curve and has made me that much more patient. Fall is not only an end of a season, but also a beginning. It's the start of so many things. Looking forward to a new season of hustling and bustling and trying to live life to its fullest. Everyone 굳밤!

No comments:

Post a Comment