Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jeepers Creepers

So today I was just chilling and strolling around the neighbourhood when I ran into these "tweens." Their conversation went a little like this...

Girl 1: OMG Justin Bieber is my fav! I would so want to go out with him!
Friend: I dunno he's looks like a girl. Would you want to date a girl?

While laughing, the conversation made me think of when I once had idols and looked up to them. I still remember back in the day when I was delusional in thinking that I was one of the Spice Girls. I knew all the lyrics to their songs and my friends and I would always fight over who would be Sporty Spice. And, you can't forget the infamous platforms. They represented the Spice Girls Era and the higher they were, you were proud! I am happy to say that platforms are back in!!!! Clap** I recently fell in love with these creepers on asos. Black, shiny, tall and oh so beautiful... I must get them this fall!!!!!



 I just posted these pictures because I was craving macarons sooo badly today... I wish I could've gone but I will wait until I get my TTC pass...

 When my sis first bought this vintage shirt over a year ago I thought I looked overly "hippy-like" and decided that I didn't like it. I don't know why my mind has changed so drastically... but it was absolutely perfect for a breezy, summer day! So after a long four months of doing almost nothing, I'm finally going back to work tomorrow and getting back into the groove... 굳밤!~

No comments:

Post a Comment