Monday, August 22, 2011

Silver Lining

Long time no see!!! I know it's been waaaaaayyy too long since the last post... wow time flies by! I can't believe it's already late August... After 3 grueling years, it's finally my last year and I can see it all coming to an end! I guess a lot has happened since the last post. My roomie has finally graduated and is no longer living with me. However, we have "skype dates" on a daily basis and are diligently working on our next project. I know... another project yet we have billions of unfinished projects. As for me, I'm just chilling, and trying to get outside as much as possible to enjoy the two months (not exaggerated at all**) of summer we have up here.





 These are pretty old pictures but I thought I would upload them anyways. I think this was about a year ago. Both my roomie and I got to stay at the Fairmont Royal York for free for a night because I work for Fairmont through my school. I guess I can't really complaint considering it was free but the room was pretty small and dark as you can see from the blurry pictures... -_-


 In action as always... part of our project from last summer. We always have these extravagant ideas that we can't execute the way people expect us to... so we interpret them in our own way. We found a really nice park near our house and wanted to take product shots. So we brought bags and bags of clothing and accessories to a point I'm sure there were people who thought we were homeless.

 Eating good food brings joy and calmness... they are totally worth every calorie after a long day of product shots.

 My roomie's capstone project for her final year. Very abstract and took eternity to level out all the boxes.
I was never really a blueberry fan until I went blueberry picking. They are so fresh, juicy and sweet. After eating freshly picked blueberries, you'll never go back to the store bought ones... 
Anyways, this time I promise I will be more diligent in posting... everybody 굳밤!

No comments:

Post a Comment