Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fragrant Leaves

The lack of postings again... ooops! I would like to say happy late Canadian thanksgiving everyone! Turkey Day! :D This weekend was a lot of feasting on good food and gaining weight like mad! Unfortunately me being the pig forgot to take pictures of the lovely beast before it was devoured. But if I had, I'm sure it would look something like this... :D

Overall it was an enjoyable weekend minus all the massive truck loads of homework. Lately my new favourite tea is Earl Grey. Not that I was ever a fan of tea but I'm absolutely obsessed with this one. I think I have at least a cup a day brewed in milk with some sugar, it truly puts a smile on my face in the midst of a crappy day. My favourite kind has to be Twinings, the King of all Earl Greys.

Lately I have been thinking of a new project. I have seen many blogs with postings on the multiple uses of one plain top or wearing a pair of pants with different outfits for a week. So I figure why not apply the same concept to food? Try cooking a particular ingredient in a different way for everyday of the week? It would have to be something challenge though... I mean cooking with garlic is just way to easy. Anyways something to think about in the midst of my 10000000 other incomplete thoughts. Everyone 굳밤!~

No comments:

Post a Comment